Are you tired of spending countless hours managing your books and trying to keep up with your financial records? As a business owner, bookkeeping can be a daunting task that can eat up your time and energy. But what if you could have a dedicated bookkeeping virtual assistant who could handle all of your financial needs, freeing up your time to focus on growing your business?
Here are those:
- Monitoring day to day accounting activities.
- Managing sub month end activities, Which include closing of sub ledger, general ledger, account reconciliation, Recording prepayment/Accruals
- Preparation & Reconciliation of bank, Credit card, Paypal and Intercompany transfers & payments.
- Preparation of journal entries as needed to compile year -end closing such as reconciliation , recording depreciation, loan payment and other necessary adjustments journal entry for year end purposes.
- Registering and using EFTPS, DOR & DOL.
- Process payroll from Gusto.
- Having working knowledge in QuickBooks, QuickBooks Desktop, Buildium, Drake Accounting, Drake Tax, Gusto, Powe Bi, and Tableau.
- Preparation of 1099 templates for issue forms to vendor and e-file also.
- Prepare Monthly Notes & Queries.
If you’re a business owner struggling with bookkeeping, we can help. Our bookkeeping virtual assistant services are designed to help you manage your finances more effectively, so you can focus on growing your business. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals.
Ready to grow your team and business
Let's Schedule A Call
If not now, then when? Get started today and Embrace the journey to see why Virtual Assistants are getting all the headlines. Contact Us today!